Application deadline extended until September 15th: Apply Now!
Apply now for IAPSS Autumn Convention 2014 in Nijmegen! Application is possible until September 15th (September 30th for Dutch students), but there are only a limited number of spots left.
Let’s give you a taste of what you can expect:
– Top speakers from all over the world including Marie Benedicte Dembour (Professor of Law and Anthropology at the University of Sussex and a prominent critic of universal human rights), Janneke Gerards (Professor of Law at the Radboud University and an expert on fundamental rights and equal treatment) and Marcel Wissenburg (Professor of Political Theory at the Radboud University).
– A variety of expert panels, including panels on International Political Economy, Migration Rights, Social Rights and International LGBT Rights with experts from the academic and professional world. You’ll also get the chance to attend a Q&A with former Prime Minister Dries van Agt about the Israel-Palestine conflict.
– An exciting study trip to the Hague, where we will visit the International Criminal Court, the International Court of Justice, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a masterclass by former UN special envoy to Sudan and former minister Jan Pronk!
– An exciting social programme in the oldest city of the Netherlands, with a special ceremony in City Hall, a city tour and a human rights documentary evening including a Q&A with the director!
– An chance to meet over 200 political science students from all over the world and share thoughts and opinions during our special student panels!
– A chance to make memories and contacts that last a lifetime!
So what are you waiting for? Apply now >